Sunday, September 6, 2009

Into Bicycle Modifications?

Since BICYCLE was the only mode of transport I owned in Kampar, I decided to invest some $$$ onto my bike.

I cycled myself to one of bicycle shops in Kampar in the afternoon. I spent…

RM 12.00 on bottle holder.



RM 6.00 on brake cabling (front & rear).

I didn’t spend few more $$$ onto my gear cabling because…

Boss: If you want to change your gear cables, I need to remove the old ones and it takes some time.

Me: Then just change my brake cables instead.

I was so obsessed of having my bike rims BLACK! So I asked…

Me: Do you sell bicycle rims? Black colour?

Boss: Yes. But I don’t have it right now.

Me: How much would that be if I want to change mine?

Boss: RM 500 a pair.

Me: Wah so expensive eh. No RM 100?

Boss: The cheapest is RM 200 like that. But it’s lasting brand from French. I can bring it for you tomorrow if you’re interested.

Me: OK.

Back home, admiring my bike so much…



I loved my Shimano RevoShift.

Considering to change my gear cables from ordinary black to the one shown in above pictures. What about Disc Brakes? My bike only equipped with V-Brakes.

4 comments:

pei sin said...

wah...you care so much for your bike ah...lol...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Of course I have to care a lot. I need it till I graduate.

lojhunhaw said...

dude... wan do illegal racing ka? haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

No lah. Want to become Mat Rempit, Basikal Version. Hahahaha...