Saturday, September 12, 2009

It happened in my hometown.

Last year, I was being told my brother about this. But today, I was being told by none other than The Star newspaper about…

This picture above appeared in The Star Thumbnail section today. No news about it. But I’m sure my hometown’s newspaper has it.

Congratulations to this winner from Sabah. Unfortunately, sorry to see the building was razed by fire. I recognized the place. It was at Damai, Luyang. Can’t wait to see how it looks like as soon as I get back to Sabah.

6 comments:

一个女孩的故事 said...

No need to see lah, the place now is a mess, almost hancur though. The shop now tinggal rangka only.
The api start around 6am and by 10am like that baru manage to control the fire, cuz,ndak cukup water. 8 bombas (according to Daily Express/ The Borneo Post.) Source say that the api start at Tangga Tingkat 1 Next to Yun Chung. Wad i know is Tangga Tingkat satu is full of Boxes. Wad my guess is that some smokers, buang the puntung rokok at the boxes causing the fire to grow. Further information wait investigation lor.

You might be wondering how i know?
I happen to be there that time. cuz, Unfortunately my Office was somewhere Near there.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

WoW! Thanks for informing the news. I really appreciate it. Hahaha...

Charlene C said...

ooh, my sis witnessed this on the way to school

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Ooo...

Agnes said...

kasian the building, my friend was planning to buy a lamp there she like LOL!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Tell her don't need to buy. Hancur-ed jorr the shop. Hahahaha...