Friday, October 16, 2009

2nd Week Holiday in KK

Besides hanging out with my old buddies, Sophia, Ka Yee, Cherng Yow and Law, I enjoyed driving my own car.

I’m proud enough to drive such a car.


If I wished I could closed the door before I realized snapping this picture.


At the same time, I get to test drive Toyota Prado.


Thank you Daddy for fixing a winch. WARN!

I also enjoyed good food…

Salad.


Potatoes.


Deer meat.


Mash potatoes.


And good drinks like Wine.

Thanked God my examination results allowed me to pursue to the next semester smoothly.

5 comments:

Kennee said...

Wow... awesome...that's a 4by4 rite.. XD

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah. Sadly, so hard for me to see one in Peninsular Malaysia. T_T

kenwooi said...

huge car..
rarely see it here in malaysia.. haha.. =D

kenwooi.com

Independent Queen said...

Deer meat & mash potatoes.. hurmm salivating now.. *wiping*

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[kenwooi]
This one still consider small to me. Wait till one day I get to drive my father's car. Hehehe...

[Independent Queen]
Drooling leh? Hahahaha...