Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4th Week Holiday in KK

It has been a month that I was having my semester break here in my hometown. It is my duty to gain some weight back before returning to slimming session next year in a boring deserted place called Kampar.

Curry chicken.


Kuching Laksa.




Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap (Jason @ Ah Xian came here before)

I went to change my car tires (as ordered by my father). From 16 inch mud terrain tires…


To…

15 inch normal terrain tires.

My car is now powerful than ever because of an inch smaller wheels.

Suria KLCC Sabah, coming soon!


On the way to 1-Utama Borneo.

1-Borneo, The 1st and Largest Lifestyle Hypermall in East Malaysia? This pictures below…



Portrayed their reputation.


Komtar Menara Tun Mustapha.

8 comments:

iyouwe.info said...

wow! great food! nang u! Nang this to know about the biggest liar in notebook industry!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thank you. Yeah I just Nang-ed you and read your post. I support you dude!

kenwooi said...

ahhh.. attracted to the food =D

kenwooi.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Drooling? Then next time I should post more photo of foods here. Hahaha...

Agnes said...

Ooo the Ngiu Chap is next to Foo Phing right? :O...

1B... I have no confidence about that place but I like Daiso! lolz

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yup, you got it right.

1-Borneo...sigh...

Agnes said...

That's the problem for speeding up construction work - everything falling apart...

My Sis and I nearly wanna sue them when the above ceiling fall beside us.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You should go ahead sue them gao gao.

If possible hire your boss to follow up this case.

When menang,
1. Your company will be famous
2. Your salary increase

LoL!