Friday, October 9, 2009

A Brand New Notebook (Junk)

It all began when my father first bought it for his own business use. Next, it belonged to my mother after my father got his own computer.


Because of the poor performance and faulty LCD display, this Acer TravelMate 2308 NLCi landed to me. Now I have two notebooks for myself.

No longer 256MB DDR RAM. I managed to boost it up with another 256MB DDR RAM cabut from my old notebook.

I hate this processor. But I have to appreciate it.


Faulty display.


My workstation.

I need:

  1. Samsung 19” LCD monitor
  2. USB Hubs
  3. Logitech Media Keyboard
  4. A4 Tech Mouse
  5. USB to PS2 Cable
  6. Spray to refurbish the notebook panels
  7. Customize cooling fan to cool down this notebook (operating for 24/7)

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

macbook air? =)

kenwooi.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

How I wish of owning a MacBook Air...

iyouwe.info said...

y mac?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I want to try something different rather than the common one, Windows.

Agnes said...

24/7?! o_O you going to on your laptop 24/7?! boleh tahan juga

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yah 24/7 until it *poof*. Hahaha...But ff course have to restart it once in a while.