Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fastest way to check UTAR’s Examination results.

When it comes to notification on UTAR’s examinations results, every students flocking into UTAR’s Portal to check their results. This caused the whole website turned down.

But I found the simplest yet fastest to check my results by using my mobile phone. Simply connect your Wi-Fi (if your phone has it) [connect at your own risk] or GPRS / EDGE / 3G / HSDPA (subject to telco charges apply).

#1 – Open your phone internet browser & type http://wap.utar.edu.my in the address bar


#2 – Select Exam Result


#3 – Key in your student ID & 6-digit WAP pin number (NOT your UTAR Portal password) and click Login


#4 – Select any Exam Results you want to view


#5 – There you go, my wonderful results with flying colours

Refer to the guidelines displayed inside your UTAR Portal before attempting this alternative way to check your result.

P.S.: Those results I obtained as shown in #5 are not true. LoL!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the 6-wap pin number?
I got no idea about it.
Can teach me?
Thanks

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

HAve you eve resiter your 6-digit WAP pin number in UTAR Portal > My Profile (Details)> WAP Pin Number Registration? If you don't, in that case sorry. can't help you.

Anonymous said...

oh Ok. Thanks anyway.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You're welcome

Kennee said...

Lolz... really colorfull!!! If parents ask... say passed witg flying colors... Correct ma... XD
Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads oredi... ^^

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Why does mine say unknown response? Do they have operating hours?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I found out for this semester (May 2010), UTAR WAP seems to have problem. Even I myself have to be patient

Mandy Yong said...

Will the examination hard in UTAR?