Wednesday, November 4, 2009

5th Week Holiday in KK

I wondered how was my course mates doing right now. And even my housemates. How did they spend their 3 months holiday?

I have been doing nothing much except working part time for the three days which I mentioned in my last post.

My Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 license going to end soon.

For such application for my notebook, I support GENUINE! I’m going to buy another 1-year license for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 soon. Just that I was not pretty sure whether to take the risk of formatting my notebook.

I’m worried that those Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows 7 Ultimate I obtained from Kah Keong unable to be booted up by my lappy. Perhaps I should wait for next year returning to Kampar.

For my holiday, I’ll show you some random pictures around my hometown (and a video as well).

Poor family, can’t afford to own a car.


When advertising goes mobility.


From SAA **** Y to SAB * A.


Two-storey Padini Concept Store in Warisan Square.



Around Wawasan Plaza.


Me, driving the Toyota Hilux.


Just 4.50 p.m., started to JAM!



The abandoned flyover project.

I placed my camera on my car’s dashboard. I knew it was shaking while it was recording. Don’t blame my car. Blame the road. I was not sure where the taxes I paid goes.

“Everytime National Parade, the fireworks go, I cry. Not because I’m so patriotic. That’s my income tax.”

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

you seen many vehicles eh? haha.. =)

kenwooi.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I love cars actually. That's why I go downtown. Hehehe...

CKK said...

lengzai.....dun use da win7 i gav u tat day~

go dload da full version,got in pitarebay adi....n da crack as well,hehe...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

SWT!!!

You waste my DVD-R. Lucky I haven't install. I don't even dare to take the risk to format.

Maybe I leave it to you to do it next year.

Aggie said...

how many cars do you HAVE?! :S

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Erm...Counting 1 by 1 with my fingers..

1, 2, 3...Countless...