Wednesday, November 11, 2009

6th Week Holiday in KK

I don’t know since when KK got Wimax. Here, they called it REDtone Broadband. In Peninsular Malaysia on the other hand, P1 Wimax. I’ll check out more information on that soon.


I found this 2.1 speaker looked familiar like my Sonic Gear Armageddon A5 (Speakoes & Woofy). I bought mine for RM 215. But this Dvoom brand cost about RM 249. I would rather go for Sonic Gear brand instead.


When these DiGi staffs got nothing better to do, all they knew was to play Facebook and I-don’t-know-what-else games they played.

These caught my attention in CityMall…








Drools… and


WaO! The price…

I wondered if I have such cake for my birthday in Kampar, how would my coursemates or even my housemates will do with it. T_T Heart cries.




Japanese foodstuffs.


Sharks still available for sale? Oh my…


Someone looking for me while I was driving.


Connie Ma = Call your mother?

4 comments:

Long YC said...

Those cakes, with those prices, I would choose Secret Recipe instead.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah me too. This one too much icing.

Mr. J @ pengerindu.com said...

when to visit sarawak ? haha

www.pengeRindu.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

NoNo. Malacca first. Hahaha...