Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7th Week Holiday in KK

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate that cost about RM 899.00 (according to Dell Malaysia’s Website). BUT it cost me RM 15.00 only (piracy). *Giggles* Thanks to Kah Keong for helping me out.



I prefer Intel processors for notebooks whereas AMD processors for desktop (although I do not have my own desktop).


Beyond The Realm of Conscience, TVB drama which I’m currently watching with my mother always. F.Y.I., I didn’t subscribe to Astro on Demand for this drama. Neither using PPS to watch such drama because I don’t know how to use Chinese application software. There’s always a free source drama.



Got myself this tool kits for RM 17.00.


I forgotten what time those Friday prayers for Muslims begin and end. That’s why I was stuck in this congested traffic jams.


Valuable recyclable items.


I hate people sticking “loan sharks” Ads.




Qaiser on his car.

6 comments:

CKKeong said...

aiks aiks.....

mr.adrian foo, kenape guna ciplak punya win7?? nanti polis mali tangkap lorh~
wahahaha.......

but dun worry,i'll b da 1st kena tangkap,currently using pirated version xp,win7,office,etc etc....can say iz all my prgms lar,hehe~

btw,nice tool kits u hav there...gonna write a review for tat??i hav 1set,iz wif those basic shape,+,-,triangle,star...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Polis tangkap nevermind. I can sue PC Depot for installing pirated Windows Vista Ultimate to my notebook when I first bought it.

My tool kits? Ok lah (Made in China). At least it comes with those screwdrivers that i can dismantle gadgets. Hahaha...

kenwooi said...

haha.. dont we all use pirated windows? =P

kenwooi.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL. This means that you are also using pirated software?

Ken said...

Most of us use windows ciplak. Like u said, retak-ed. Haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

At least we still support using Windows OS. Hahaha...