Wednesday, November 25, 2009

8th Week Holiday in KK


The all new Windows 7 Ultimate.


I spent RM 18.00 to purchase 1 year valid license for Kaspersky 2010.




My heart broke. I didn’t realize how my Nokia 9300i turned awry.


Back to work! Flyover is in progress.


Another Upperstar Restaurant at Lintas.

Poor family of four…



4 people sitting on a motorcycle.

That’s all in a nutshell for my 8th week holiday in my hometown. I’ve got another yumcha session to catch at 9.00 p.m. later in Starbucks Coffee, Warisan Square. AGAIN!

I’m planning to try out their Toffee Nut Latte. Hopefully Garmin GPS able to be installed successfully in Sony Ericsson G705.

4 comments:

Aggie said...

So.... Windows 7 is the latest than Vista right... so colleague's pc is the only one paling updated.

The Tanjung Aru fly-over resumed work already ah... Slowwwwwww

And how come the Upperstar is Steak & Chicken?! so creative =x=

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yup, you so in.

I thought it was almost completed once I landed my ass onto my hometown's land. But was being abandoned for some time.

Because no Pork Chop and Fish 'n' Chip lorr. LoL!

Aggie said...

its like this.... They gave them like for i.e. RM1Mil for the construction (I think is more than that.... they use 1/3 of it for the construction and 2/3 on their own spending... no money to do construtction minta $$$$ again loh.

There is one small public toilet @ Tanjung Aru shoplot sana they demolished it to build something else... For months my Dad said tidak habis habis and its only a small matter... MAKAN DUIT lorrr.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

There goes my TAX. Sigh...