Friday, November 6, 2009

CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System)

So last night, I tried to print colour photos using my father’s Canon Pixma MX 318. It was well equipped with CISS.

It was don’t-know-how-many months ago I never use my own printer to print photos.

I don’t understand why my father bought so much of them but never use them.

I chose Kodak Inkjet Photo Glossy Paper as my right choices of paper to print one of my favourite photos…

Classic House, Kampar, Perak.

Started to print…

Printing in progress.


The outcome.

Sadly to see that…

This particular area so brightly displayed by the monitor.


But so dark after it was printed out.

Overall: Satisfied!

3 comments:

kenwooi said...

hmm.. yeah..
the difference is quite obvious..
anyway, i dont print the pictures.. always keep them in the computer =)

kenwooi.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

What can I do, that's CISS. Can't complain much.

I just want to try it out.

SPLASH JET said...

Thanks for sharing such nice information!! You can find more products at affordable price in Splashjet.co.in. Splashjet is one of the best Printing technology. Splashjet offers wide range of products for desktop and LFP inkjet printers. For more information visit continuous ink supply system.