Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dad’s Little Jukebox

I first saw this thing inside my father’s Range Rover when I was parking his car. I didn’t bother to ask him what that was.

Till the day, he brought it down from his car and placed in the study room. I asked him yesterday,

Me: This thing really can work ah?

Father: Yah…Of course.

He demonstrated it to me. Just like the video I recorded above (Sorry for the poor audio quality recorded by my digital camera). And the song, jiwang song, “You Raise Me Up” was being played. The song really matched with the jukebox. I really wanna LOL! I didn’t know such machine exist before.

ROFL!

5 comments:

mito said...

OMGG *thumbs up*
Later when i go gramps house, i'll cycle to ur show just to have a peek of his jukebox...u curi curi show me!!! =)

Alwyn said...

so cute..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[mito]
His jukebox very canggih, guna SD memory card to store music. But by the time when you cycle to my house, I don't think it's there anymore. Hehehe...

[Alwyn]
I thought that speaker is for his radio.

Aggie said...

LOL! Now I loled.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha...