Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gathering of 6 @ Fish & Co.

A lunch gathering was held on 24 November 2009 (today) at Fish & Co together with my LaSalle classmates.

I was being informed to be there at 12.30 p.m. But I don’t think everyone will be that sharp. So I checked in my car into Warisan Square’s carpark at 12.25 p.m. and walked over to Centre Point for window-shopping.

Headed back to Warisan Square until met Dalton and Tze Yuen. Three of us waited so desperately for others to come. Great Malaysian timing indeed.

So when everyone arrived…

Ken Hong’s Nokia 5530 XpressMusic.


Tze Yuen’s Sony Satio.

It was Ken Hong’s idea to place them on the plate for photoshoot (even my Samsung Omnia as well). Sadly they’re not edible. If they do, I would have “bungkus” them into my pocket.

Tze Yuen’s Ipod Touch.

Food…



Lastly..

Left side: Mitorica Liew, Victoria Voo & me. Right side: Ken Hong, Dalton & Tze Yuen.

9 comments:

Long YC said...

Waiter, I wanna bungkus these 5530, Satio, iPod Touch and Omnia. Please pack nicely, thank you!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Customer like you especially will not be served nor entertained. Too DEMANDING. (>_<)

Hahaha...jk.

Kelvin said...

Nvr went there for a long time...maybe i will go and eat fish & co tonight^^

Aidi-Safuan said...

haha...is nokia 3310 is still in the menu?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[Kelvin]
Oh I see. You should try out tonight. Hahaha...

[Aidi-Safuan]
Sorry, they only serve up-to-date foods. LoL!

Ken said...

Curi-ed the last pic.
The one snapped using my cam a bit cacat. Not nice...lol

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I don't mind you curi-ed. But I would prefer that you should post "the one" photography skills into your blog post. LoL!

BabyMocha said...

Blog hopping from Innit :) I would like to dine in in Fish &Co. if they really serve handphones XD

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hi BabyMocha! Thanks for dropping by. Hahaha...