Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sabah Hospitality Fiesta 2009

The other day I was driving to CityMall to buy a birthday present, it was jam when I almost arrived there.


I even have the hard time looking for parking. No pavement or open space for me to park my car. This was what I found after I managed to look for parking…


The crowd!

I don’t understand why those crowds don’t want to get into the event place. Without hesitation, I got myself into that place (pretending to be photographer of the day or nobody else’s place) and snapped pictures…











There were all made from icing and chocolates in collaboration of 1-Malaysia.

Next, I went up to the first floor…

Ish…



Judging in progress.


The crowd on ground floor.



Judging in progress as well.

I wondered what if I spit my saliva down to those cakes…

6 comments:

Long YC said...

Lol, I like the monyet in the third from last pics of those cake photos.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah I wanted to steal it so that the contestant gets low marks. Hahaha...

Aggie said...

Ish I got see this event and when I search my bag then I realised I left my camera and hp at home -___-"

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Don't worry, it's all here posted in my blog. Hahahaha...

Ken said...

Darn! I missed it! Argh...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

So hard to take pictures also. People standing there with their charcoal face while waiting for you to finish taking picture of a cake.