Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12th Week Holiday in KK

Nothing much happen this week. Except travelling around Kota Kinabalu with my own car and enjoying the view of my hometown.





Crawling from bumper to bumper. But don’t compare traffic congestions between Sabah & KL.

I went to KK Plaza yesterday and parked on the rooftop. There, I captured…






Some part of Kota Kinabalu city.


The car that I’ve been driving often during this 3 months semester holidays.


Bruneian even support Malaysian car.

I realized my pictures from the previous post, 1st Time: Suria Sabah was being used in another forum here. Hopefully members of that forum will appreciate them.

That’s all for now. Wishing everyone Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Alza club said...

Nice blog,can we have a link exchange with my club site http://www.myalza.com ?if can email me ok myalza@live.com

Jenny

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks Jenny for visiting my blog. I would appreciate your request but sadly to say that I'm not interested in exchanging link.

Aggie said...

very obvious you stuck in jam.


Hahaha

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I know it will be jam during peak hour. But somehow I need to go out do my business around that time. I wish I can teleport sometimes.