Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cannondale F900SX

This is my ride (but doesn’t belong to me) [sharing is caring] in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah…

It was left untouched (inside my house) since don’t-know-how-many months. I only use it once in a blue moon. It has been about more than two months I never cycle out. Because CAR is the main transport in my hometown. XD



The one and only bicycle (I think) with a LEFTY front suspension in my hometown.















Next post: I cycled to Petagas Memorial Garden & Penjara Pusat Kota Kinabalu.


2 comments:

kenwooi said...

i used to cycle when i was in high school.. but once i got my car license.. i stopped cycling.. =P

kenwooi.com

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Uiseh! How I wish to have the alphabet 'B' to exist in my driving license.

Or else my father would grant me a motorbike to ride in Kampar.