Thursday, December 17, 2009

Enjoying early Christmas @ Starbucks Coffee

During this festive season of Christmas, I gave myself a try on this “delicious” Christmas beverages available only at Starbucks. Earlier, I have tried Toffee Nut Latte (I gave 3 out of 5 stars) and few days ago,

Toffee Nut Frappuccino (I also gave 3 out of 5 stars).

If you happened to have your beverage during breakfast hour, paired it up with delicious special priced breakfast item @ only RM 2.50. Just like what I did…

Butter scone.

Moreover, if your spent RM 22.00 above (if I’m not mistaken it has to be at least 2 cups of GRANDE sized beverage), you’re entitled to get…





Cold cup ornament for only RM 6.00.

I found it so cute and that’s why I bought it. I’m not here to promote Starbucks Coffee but I’m here to share my experience @ Starbucks Coffee during this joyous Christmas promotion.

I should sneak out Coffee Bean someday.

2 comments:

Beetle Bug said...

toffee nut my FAV!!! can only drink it once a year!!! butter scone? how does it taste? wanted to try long time ago, but i still prefer mashroom chick sandwich :p

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

It tasted like soft butter cookies and best served HOT!