Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Review – A4-Tech X6-287D Rainbow Glaser Mouse

Logitech or A4Tech? For mouse, I would go for A4Tech. I was amazed that most A4Tech mouse comes with a “2X Button”. A button that helps you to double click by just a click from your finger. Last year, I bought this model…

A4Tech MOP-20D (Rubber grips had turned out to be sticky)

Back to the main title…

Overview:




Only available in WHITE colour.

Features:


The Box & Inside:



Comes with USB to PS/2 Converter too.

MY COMPLAINS:

A4-Tech X6-287D Rainbow Glaser Mouse cost me RM 39.00 during the third PIKOM PC Fair 2009 in Sabah. During normal period, it may cost about RM 49.00 & RM 52.00 for Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia respectively (if I’m not mistaken).

The main reason I loved this mouse so much…

Twinkling rainbow light.

The most important of all that most A4Tech mouse has was the “2X button”. A lazy person like me definitely wants to have such button whenever I need to double click something. All I need to do was to move my index finger slight to the right to press such button.

Between Glaser, Laser and Optical?...

No RED light sensor at all.

I was being told that Glaser mouse works on transparent glass surface. I’ve tried but it doesn’t work at all. Maybe due to the thickness of the glass. A thumbs down for it?

A generous wire length of this mouse made me ended up to do this…

LoL!

A4-Tech X6-287D Rainbow Glaser Mouse doesn’t mean for desktop because of the wire length (which also includes USB to PS/2 Converter). I bought this mouse because I found out it matched with my notebook.

3 comments:

Wen Jing ^^ said...

Hooola~ i'm from LYN. hehe..
Nice mouse, i'm a gadget freak too haha
I'm using Razer Diamondback ^^
Got the nice inspiration from you, now i know how to tied up my long cable ady..hahaha..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks Wen Jing for visiting my blog. Actually I found out those "metal string" to tie up those long cables are annoying.

So, instead I used my own way to tie up those cables. Hope other people wouldn't laugh on my way. Hahaha...

Kok Jik Ming said...

Hello. I'm Andy. Is it the mouse still can buy in the computer shop? If the mouse you don't want it can you give to me if the mouse is not broken? If yes, Please send to INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Persiaran Perdana BBN, Putra Nilai,71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. Thanks