Thursday, December 3, 2009

Project: Blink Blink Phone

So, I did mention that my phone’s housing (Nokia 9300i) [a.k.a. coffin phone] turned out to be so disastrous. Click here before you proceed. But I finally figured out a solution to overcome it.

I went to buy blink blinks stickers (Ah moi’s favourites) that cost me RM 8.90. I bought ONE only as it was my first time doing such thing.

I don’t understand their instructions (too ah moi liao the language).



This is my phone before carry on with my project with a detachable battery cover.

Because I don’t understand ah moi’s language, I did something silly…

Cabut those blink blinks ONE BY ONE.

Lucky I cabut ONE blink blink. I found out that it was like a tape-like. Everything went smoothly until…


Woala!!!

I transformed my Nokia 9300i into somehow a “LIMITED EDITION” kind of phone. I’m planning to buy more of these blink blinks again SOON to cover up the whole phone.

Don’t laugh…

4 comments:

Rachael said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA omg...i LOLed at the instructions.

*please tear the CELLPHONE which stick the back of the sticker*

*when sticker is assaulted by brute force, acrylic will come off the cellphone*

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

(=.=") Kinda like bombastic language.

Ken said...

OMG!!
Never know that u like blink blink.
Haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You think I like it so much ah? I have no choice but to stick those blink blinks to cover up those scratches and dents.

Don't play play oh. You can't find this in the market already. LoL!