Tuesday, January 5, 2010

14th Week Holiday in KK (Final Week)

Well, this is it. My three months holiday in Kota Kinabalu has nearly come to an end. And I’m so excited enough to return to Kampar, Perak.

I wondered how everyone is my course mates doing now.


Thanks Sophia for helping me to purchase KTM tickets.




Dad’s “Nokia N83”.


Bye Qaiser. See you again next time.


Rechargeable batteries that cost me RM 90.00. Someone is having a smile on his face.

Sabah, see you again soon.

P.S.: I’m trying to spoil my image.

6 comments:

Aggie said...

Bon Voyage to you!! Next time, we need a gathering for u, me, jade, kelvin and lc... :D...

What do you mean you are trying to spoilt your image o_O

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks! You'll find out soon if I happen to post a picture of myself...

Ken said...

N83 looks so petite.
Qaiser looks cute and his hair is cool!

Bye bye!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Nokia N83 I'm speechless. Hahaha....

Goodbye to you too...

Aggie said...

LoL~ I saw already in Alwyn's blog... What do you think you are doing?! HAHAHAHA

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You saw it and still you ask me again. Hehehe...