Sunday, January 31, 2010

“CON” Persons

It was that day while I was waiting to board a train from KL Sentral to Kampar. Then came these two so called “con” people entertain the guy in front of me…

They first introduce themselves followed by telling a matter that face by those children who were suffering from “slow thinking”. These children required a “high-tech” learning environment. However, they need our contribution…

By paying RM 10.00, you will not only contribute to them but you will also receive a sticker, to be stick onto glass surface.

After approaching the man in front of me, the “con” guy entertained me. But I pretend that I do not know how to speak Malay, Mandarin, nor even English. Just kept my mouth shut.

Why? Because I experienced this before, here.

6 comments:

cykui said...

if me, i giv him rm10 then ask him away from my sight...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Don't waste money like that...

kenwooi said...

i wont be interested either.. nowadays it's hard to determine whether it's a LEGITIMATE charity or not.. =)

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

That's right...

Bo the Nerd said...

These people are just pathetic and scum of our society.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I wish they never exist. LoL!