Wednesday, January 13, 2010

KL Shopping 10 – 13 January 2010 [Part 1]

Malaysia’s Year End Sales was over. I had the hard time looking for clothes and even shoes. On the first day, I arrive at KL Sentral.

After I placed my hand carry into the locker service, I made my way to MidValley Megamall for shopping. I spent the whole afternoon till evening there shopping.

Only managed to purchase a shirt for myself. Return to PJ since Sophia handed her service suite keys for me to stay.

Lucky I have internet access at her place.

On second day, I went to KLCC. I saw…

Gigantic Patrick!


I’ll be grateful when someone willing to give me this RM 119.90 soft toy.

I had the opportunity to try…

Since I can’t find it in Sabah.

I tried out…


Indeed, there’s white chocolate.

From Parkson KLCC, I bought a pair of shoe…


To replace my stolen Crocs Shoe. It burnt a whole in my wallet.

I shall not mention the price of that shoe but the clue: RM 3 figures point 2 figsures. My second day of shopping didn’t end like that. Stay tuned for next post.

I need to meet up two Sabahan friends who were desperately looking for me in Kampar.

2 comments:

小蜻蜓 said...

ei,at Kuching Tung gai also can find Patrick!!! From big to small, just pick your size!! i got a friend just like you,SUPER BIG FAN of PATRICK!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

But in Kuching I'm not sure whether they are ori or not. Because it was K's Kid production