Thursday, January 14, 2010

KL Shopping 10 – 13 January 2010 [Part 2]

So I did mention that my second day of shopping in KL doesn’t stop there in the previous post. I returned to PJ to put down my shopping goods and made my way to Bukit Bintang.

It happened that I sat nearby by the control room inside the monorail.

I got down to Imbi monorail station and walked to Berjaya Times Square…



Next, I walked to BB Plaza (if I’m not mistaken), Sungei Wang and Low Yat Plaza…

Can you spot two taxi drivers playing Chinese Chess @ Samsung Omnia bus stop?



Yummy!

From Low Yat…

Free catalogue for Kah Keong.



2 mouse pads for Kah Keong & myself @ RM 10.00 each. By Cooler Master.



Orange mouse by PowerLogic for my brother (to make him smile instead of jealous) @ RM 39.00. Also by Sonic Gear.

To be continued…

2 comments:

J A Y S said...

Sounds like you had a blast there :p
" the Nikon " shop was the first thing catches my eye ,.. I'm buying a new cam soon from there ;p lol

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Actually I do not have any DSLR camera here. I found the shop was quite unique.