Friday, January 15, 2010

KL Shopping 10 – 13 January 2010 [Part 3]

At Bukit Bintang, I went to Crocs Booth located in front of Lot 10. And I bought…






Crocs Ace Boating @ RM 169.00

I can’t find Crocs Beach anymore. It seems it was out of production. Ended up buying the other type of Crocs sandals. It doesn’t have the cute feature but it looked smart. Quite heavy compared to my first Crocs sandal (Beach).

On the third day, I went to MidValley Megamall and The Gardens as well…



Thanked God that I was able to meet my old buddy, Dylon Tan for drink, shopping and dinner in the evening. He brought me to…

Chili’s









Thanks Dylon for willing for the meet up. So, throughout my shopping…


Bought Renoma’s from Metrojaya.


Hush Puppies socks (because my socks always lost its pair due to Danish laundry service).


Shoe laces for my other shoes.

And a pair of Khakis pants which I left out.


Applied KTM Discount Card (1 Malaysia & Budget 2009). But I found out quite useless.

13 January 2010, I didn’t get to go shopping as I need to board a train back to Kampar around 1.00 p.m. But my last happy meal was…




Dunkin Donuts.


That’s all for my shopping trip in KL.

I love KL Sentral.

2 comments: