Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lefty Crocs Beach

Alright! I have three pair of Crocs footwear. And misfortune occurred. One pair of Crocs shoes was stolen (Fortunate enough that the other pair was left in my Kampar’s home). Another one which I could save it from being stolen…




Lefty Crocs Beach.

It was my first Crocs footwear given by my father. Sadly I have to keep this lefty Crocs Beach in my room. Sigh…

As the saying goes, “New ones doesn’t comes when old ones is not let go”. Now I’m trying to get THREE pair of Crocs footwear. Trying, trying…

P.S.: I found out that Polis Diraja Malaysia seemed to be hopeless when there’s no one voice out. Don’t you think so?

4 comments:

Wen Jing ^^ said...

Crocs fans? :P
Wanted to get one but too pricey for me =(
Is that really comfort wearing? hehe

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yup, truly a Crocs fan. LoL!

Actually I'm too depending on Promotion and Sales. I can get cheaper there.

Quite comfy. But I bought it for the sake of cuteness. Hahaha...

Rachel said...

i hope to get a crocs too but the price really a bit high for me...
ya,i agreed with you regards the PDRM, really hopeless...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

That made me don't understand why do I need to pay government tax.