Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010 @ Kian Huat’s House

I had a great time celebrating the countdown towards the new year 2010 together with my All Saint’s schoolmates.

Front (L-R): Yit Chean & me.

Back (L-R): Sophia & Ka Yee.


(L-R): Venn Teck, Monica, Sharon, Melvin, Tang & me.


Kian Huat (Host) & me.


(L-R): Ka Yee, Monica, Sharon, Melvin, Mavis, Venn Teck (Up), Yit Chean (Below) & me. Can you spot Johnnie Walker Black Label?


Who is the drunkard among them all? Answer: Ka Yee.

Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

iyouweblog.com said...

happy new yaer!!!! 2010
nanged u. want to win a new year gift? Nang this

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks iyouweblog.com! I would love to...Hahaha...

Anyway, Happy New Year!!!

CKK said...

aiks.....
black label!!!

aiya,y neva buy blue label?
i saw in langkawi,400++ ONLY mar~

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

We are all students. Can't afford to buy such a costly drink. LoL!