Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 7 in UTAR Jan 2010

The month of MARCH 2010 has arrived!

Can’t believe I still receive AngPows on Chap Goh Mei.



I tak besar hati because this debit card doesn’t offer me to do online banking.







Depicted from The Star Newspaper. High heat in Kampar too.



Thanks to the a good Samaritan for the Sushi from Jusco Ipoh.


I can’t wait to have a dining experience.


Pathetic slow computer at UTAR’s library.


“Romantic” spot.

I really had a bad week…


Entah siapa di Kampar yang tak bertamadun throw screws on the road until my tayar pancit.

6 comments:

Himmat Singh said...

Lolz UTAR Kampar....I got a cousin studing biochem there :)

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

WoW. Hope he/she can tahan the current weather right now. Hahaha...

kenwooi said...

ipoh damn hot.. okay.. time to go cameron! =D

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

But I can't go to Cameron due to limited time. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

can u teach me how to go jusco from westlake kampar?

thx..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Take a walk to the bus stop (opposite 7-Eleven). Wait for bus with the sign display "Medan Kidd" or "Ipoh" to come.

Tell the conductor that you want to go Ipoh and you'll need to pay the bus fare.

Medan Kidd (last stop of Kinta Bus) is a place in Ipoh whereby you can take their local town bus to anywhere in Ipoh town.

Hop onto the bus displaying "Jusco Kinta City" and the bus will take you to your destination.