Monday, April 26, 2010

PDair Hand-Made Leather Case

Yeah right this was one my self-birthday-gifts. It cost me RM 87.50 for each (including postage). I always wanted to make my Samsung Omnia looks smart. So, I decided to get a so-called branded pouch to me, PDair.



Since I ordered 2 units, I decided to GIVE one of them to Mike Lee for free. I’ve ordered two units because Mike Lee also wanted to get one for his Omnia too.

Unboxing…












What I like about this leather pouch:

  1. Leather material
  2. The leather smell.
  3. Overstitching that makes it looks luxurious and high quality.

What I don’t like about this leather pouch:

  1. I need to turn the flip back in order to reveal my Omnia camera for photo/video shooting.
  2. Worried the leather pouch getting more “wrinkles”

Overall, I’m LOVIN’ it!

4 comments:

Mike said...

lolz... u wan give me free i dont mind dy.. waiting u to return back my rm87.50.. haha..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Once money is paid to me, IS NOT RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE. LoL!

kenwooi said...

lol.. cool.. like the name PDAir! =)

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks. Me too. Hahaha...