Saturday, May 22, 2010

KL during May 2010 Sem Break [Part 3]

After Tony Roma’s, it’s the time for me to do my shopping in Sunway Pyramid. And I didn’t expect to see this…

“Eye on Sunway”.

Alvin saw this…

Logo terbalik! I wondered what if Alvin bought this bag for Sophia?

Next up…

We went to Fullhouse! (Finally my chance to come here became reality) [Will blog about it in next few posts].

On our way back to PJ8,



Pity…

Later that evening, Alvin, Sophia and I made our way to KLCC for shopping and dining…






Our late dinner…

Sakae Sushi.


Our orders placed via Computer.




Lastly, my shopping goods of that whole day in KL…

2 Jibbitz from Crocs (RM 8.90 each) and 6 Jibbits from MiniToons (RM 2.00 each).



Crumpler Camera Strap for RM 59.00 (Mike requested my help for this).


Anna Sui Cosmetic for RM 108.00 (My sis requested my help for this).


Khakis from Bossini for RM 129.00 77.40.


Polo-T from Bossini for RM 89.00 53.40 (How I wish the brand of this shirt is from GAP).


Life’s Like That by Lydia The from Kinokuniya, KLCC for RM 29.90.

That’s all about my days in KL before I return to Sabah. The next day, I didn’t get to go anywhere except waiting for the time to leave KL.

No comments: