Monday, May 24, 2010

May 2010 Sem Break [Part 1]

It has been a week I’m back here in KK. Let the pictures tell how I spent my holidays…

Tom Yam @ RM 5.00.


Local Fried Noodle @ RM forgotten but for sure RM 5.00 above.


Beef Noodle @ RM 7.00.


Char Siew Rice @ RM 5.50.


Sang Nyuk Mee @ RM forgotten but for sure RM 5.00 above.

The food in Kampar rather cheaper than Sabah. I need to get used to it. !@#$%^&*


Idiot Nissan Fairlady potong jalan.


Giant Hypermarket price checker.


Heavy downpour.


Someone bought for me during PIKOM PC Fair in KK.



It seems every pocket umbrella I bought from Pasar Malam doesn’t last long. So I decided to go for ESPRIT pocket umbrella with “retractable” feature @ RM 59.90.





New footwear by Pepsi Cola from daddy! Made in China.

More to come…

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

the food pic makes me hungry! =P

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

RM 5.00 food definitely will make you hungry. Hahaha...