Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 Weeks in UTAR May 2010

Four teaching weeks in UTAR has ended and here comes Week 5. Pictures that I’ve taken throughout those weeks…





Zeuxiant (middle) had his sudden road trip to Kampar while Jhun Haw (left) and me brought him for tour around Kampar and UTAR campus. Sabahans BOLEH!


I’ve successfully got limited parking sticker and transferred to my coursemates car.


No entry unless you’re fashionable?


Credits to Kah Keong.


Speechless drawing during lab.


I saw a drawing of Jhun Haw when I was having my Pengajian Malaysia lecture.


I love the clouds.



Thanks to Mike Lee for helping to flash my phone from Windows Mobile 6.1 to 6.5 with “HTC interface”.

That’s all! One more thing, I hate bitches behaving bitchy in my course. I hate them so much. I believe others course mates of mine agree with me. I don’t mind (AT ALL) whether those bitches will read this post or not. I can tolerate no more. XD

7 comments:

Colleen Chong said...

haha..Kampar indeed is a nice place! Love the clouds too !

suhaisweet said...

Nice...i got latest too, nice too Nice Lorr

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks!

kenwooi said...

just realized i've never been to kampar before =/

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You should have a roadtrip hre someday. Hahaha...

Long YC said...

That drawing, I really thought that's Microwind at first sight! Haha!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL!