Monday, June 7, 2010

Kuala Penyu Trip [24 May 2010]

Another day trip spent during my semester break. A town located in Interior Division of Sabah, Kuala Penyu…




Waiting for ferry in order for us to hop over Kuala Penyu.

The main reason I came here with my family…





Cheap yet delicious seafood.

For your info, the moment I ate a slice of fish in Kampar, I felt like puking it out because it doesn’t taste like sea-water fish. Macam ikan air tawar.

On our way back home…



FarmVille Restaurant?

That was all my trips during semester break.

6 comments:

Gee said...

oooommmmgggg...hahaha..it does exist ?? hahaha...must be owned by smebody who plays the game 27 hrs...good shot!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks! LoL!

小蜻蜓 said...

Sabah seafood is the best ( or, should I say, Best in Malaysia?!?!?)!! Whoever comes to Sabah must eat Seafood!

Ken said...

Yeah!!
Best in Malaysia.
Jaw dropping lobster. Tempting lar...
How much is it?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[小蜻蜓]
Agree. A must not miss food in Sabah. Hahahaha...

[Ken Hong]
If not mistaken RM 45.00 per kg including deep fry.

Anonymous said...

The baby lobster is so delicious..
May i know the exact location of professional restaurant in Kuala Penyu?? DO u have the contact no. of that restaurant?? TQ

Regards,
Seow