Sunday, June 27, 2010

P1 w1max WIGGY

I’ve been considering for days whether to get myself another broadband (for my own personal use only). I have no tolerance towards some of my housemates done to the internet connection. As a result…

What’s inside the box?


Obviously was my portable USB modem a.k.a P1 w1max WIGGY.


Simple and convenient! Plug and Surf!


Basically, I just need it desperately for web-surfing and chatting purpose only. “Beyond broadband” is P1’s slogan? Kampar indeed has P1 WIMAX coverage but its base station is in Kampar Old Town. So, I can’t get to stream Youtube videos kind of speed.

At least it served me a better connection rather than some bastard housemates of mine. Can’t even load a page well when I’m connected via LAN port (Streamyx). Don’t ever judge them through their good appearance.

I believe someday P1 WIMAX coverage can be improved in Kampar. My old buddies who were currently in PJ said that they do not have any regrets at all subscribing to P1 WIMAX. Certainly better than any other broadband. I have no regrets at all.

P.S.: I’m subscribing PREPAID plan for this P1 WIMAX. Pay-as-you-use!

For more info, google up and log into their website or you ask question regarding it at my comment box.

4 comments:

kenwooi said...

im still stuck with streamyx =/

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You can try other broadband like DiGi, Celcom, or Maxis give some reviews or comment to me. Hahaha...

Philip said...

A good brand-name router should fix the problem. Splits the bandwidth equally.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I'm staying in a rented room. No point fork out some money to buy a new router.