Sunday, June 13, 2010

Petronas Twin Tower Skybridge Visit

Last year I visited Aquaria KLCC. This time, it was like a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to visit Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge. To get there…


I queued up with Jocelyn around 7.45 a.m. The queue was like as if you’re getting a ticket to an artist concert.


8.30 a.m. struck and distributing of free tickets to the skybridge begun. There was an LCD TV displaying Bursa Saham punya main turun mendadak the number of free 1600 tickets left in 40 sessions left.


And finally I’ve got it. Four of us, Alvin, Sophia, Jocelyn and me manage to get those tickets. Since our visit session is at 1.30 p.m., we made our way to McD for breakfast and movie (Karate Kid) to burn our time.

The moment I’ve been waiting for is coming. We were required to report ourselves there 15 minutes before visiting time.







People are blocking my way inside the gallery room and that’s why all my pictures snapped like pieces of dungs.



We got the Visitor Pass and watched 7-minutes video of Petronas.




Security check as if you’re in airport.

There you go, truly breath-taking moments at 41th floor…













Thank you Petronas Twin Towers for this GOLDEN chance.

7 comments:

cik panadol said...

nice...wish i could be there one day but i'm scared of height!! :(

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Sorry to hear that. But I hope this picture could let you imagine yourself to be there.

Ken said...

I have a lil' bit of acrophobia too~

FYI, the moment u called me, I was still sleeping. Bikin kacau urang punya mimpi ja. Haha...

Cool experience huh...
Gonna be my turn next time!
=D

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I only get to sleep for like 5 hours and woke up so early for that tickets to skybridge.

Berapa jam you want to sleep ni? Too bad we didn't get to go KL Tower. Instead, I watched movie.

You should pay a visit there next time. But put more effort and luck during the queue.

CaHaya said...

you went there on what day?
I'm thinking of going on Saturday.

can't hardly wait...!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I went there on Saturday. Good luck and enjoy your visit there.

haekal edzra said...

Effective 17 April 2012 Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge extend the time visit till 09.00pm

Before : 09.00am - 07.00pm
Now : 09.00am - 09.00pm

All the procedure for the ticket still same "First Come First Serve Basis"

Ticket Price: (starting 01st December 2011)
Adult : RM50 MYR
Child : RM25 MYR (4-12 Years old)