Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Trip to KL [11 - 13 June 2010]

I went to KL last week by COACH for the first time instead of KTM train (due to tickets sold out earlier). Once arrived at Alvin & Sophia’s home on Friday late night, I was grateful enough she warmed up her leftover herbal soup for me and Jocelyn.

I felt as if I’m in KK when I drank it, “Chu Yao Moi Yok Choi Soon”.

The next day, Saturday before and after visiting Petronas Twin Tower Skybridge…



Watched Karate Kid and was forced to leave the cinema for about 15 minutes remaining towards the ending of the movie. We need to report ourselves at Petronas Twin Tower Skybridge rushingly.

I always have the habit to turn on my Omnia’s Bluetooth. Surprisingly while purchasing movie tickets or walked nearby the cinema entrance, I’ve received media files from TGV cinema. 3 media files I’ve received were trailer of “Now Showing” movies. How great?!

Worth to try!

We then leaving for MidValley while Alvin who was not feeling well went home alone. Pity! At MidValley and The Gardens…


Sophia treated me such a big portion of Chicken Chop (RM 6.00). Arrrgghh, I couldn’t finish it. Was still full that time.

Next, I shopped on my own while Sophia and Jocelyn do their own shopping as well. Again, later that evening for dinner, Sophia treated me a meal at Crystal Jade La Mian and Xiao Long Bao at The Gardens…






Thanks Sophia for the meal in conjunction with your advance birthday celebration.

So, my shopping goods for that day…


FIFA World Cup Lanyard for RM 19.90 (bought for my brother and for myself as well).


Two Bermudas from Hush Puppies for RM 119.90 each (Buy 1 Free 1).



Touch n Go card with RM 20.00 credit inside (convenient for me next time travelling by LRT in KL and Toll) [Forgotten how much credit inside already].

Handkerchiefs and Singlet as well added to my shopping goods. Returned to Kampar on Sunday noon. ;p

2 comments:

Shirleen said...

awww.. sad that you had to leave the cinema earlier.. but the ending for karate kid is kinda expected.. guess you didnt miss much then.. :)

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks Shirleen for dropping by my blog. I'm planning to download Karate Kid and just scroll towards the ending of the movie. Hahaha...