Sunday, August 22, 2010

Face to Face Noodle House

I didn’t realize this noodle house was a franchise which can be found in KL too. Well this was my second time having my meals there. Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to capture much photos of it. But it will be great to share my satisfying moments there.


My satisfying moments? Yes indeed. This restaurant was the first to serve one of East Malaysian food.


Despite a bowl of Sarawak traditional noodle a.k.a. Sarawak Kolok Mee cost RM 5.60, I don’t mind having another bowl for second round.



Where else can you find East Malaysian food in Kampar? Only Face to Face Noodle House, Kampar, Perak has it. Although I’m a Sabahan and craving (even misses desperately) for Sabah food, Sarawak food has satisfied my appetite.

Last but not least…

Yummy Chilli Crisps onto my bowl of Kolok Mee

2 comments:

melmonica said...

seriously, is it that good?! where is the exact location? i'm from sitiawan. hope to visit the place sometime in the near future.

ps. just in case if i didnt drop by your blog, can you kindly pls reply on my blog.

thanks & sorry for mafan you. cheerios~

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

The shop was located in the heart of Kampar New Town. Same row of shops with 7-Eleven.