Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 11 in UTAR May 2010

Two years has come and go away for my study life in Kampar, Perak. Finally, my black & white printer, Fuji Xerox DocuPrint 203A ‘s toner has come to a critical point “REPLACE TONER”! Thank God there’s such thing as online shopping or else I’ll be having the hard time to travel all the way to Ipoh or KL to get a new toner.


New toner from www.qwerty.com.my!

I found this thing…

CUTE to the MAX!


It’s their time to present their Pengajian Malaysia assignment (I purposely edit this picture).


Perfect match?


Oops…



It’s like a Cyber Café instead of computer lab. LoL!

Another piece of note added into my collection…

Not your Malaysian Ringgit but It's my Malaysian Dollar ($)

Date received: Friday the 13th of August 2010 during lunch hour

Received place: Loong Foong Kook Nasi Ayam Itik, Kampar, Perak

How?: I paid RM 10 for RM 3.30 meal and I receive my change including this note...

I wonder what's the value of this "dollar note" now?

2 comments:

ken said...

im keeping some old Malaysia Dollar notes too.. RM1, 5, 10 and 50.. still searching for RM100 note =)

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

OIC. I remembered there's RM 500 and RM 1000. I think both extinct. Hahaha...