Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 9 & 10 in UTAR May 2010

My blog is rarely being updated as before. A burden I have indeed in UTAR for this semester. As usual, I’m left with few assignments, mid-terms test, practical reports and Final Year Project matter to go.

Something I’ve seen in UTAR, Perak Campus…

Another case happened again.


I reported it via Student Feedback, UTAR Portal (with my English SUX to the MAX).

Sometimes, I just don’t understand and don’t like the way UTAR security guards patrolling inside campus compound. Like yesterday, I saw this…


Why these two same species of vehicle can park here? Why no action taken against this two car?


Why this vehicle with previous semester UTAR Car Park sticker was still allow to drive in the campus?

UTAR guards really did an “awesome” job. Investigate yourself before me is all I can say. You shoot me with your rules, and I blast back my human rights onto you.

And I’m so happy and proud to spot such SUV below in Kampar…


SABAH Boleh!

4 comments:

sook beng said...

aiks, dat particular spot in block h-i park there too once a week.. can't get a space-have some mercy adrian...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha...you can parked at Block E there and have a short walk as an exercise to Block H & I

sook beng said...

i don't think i can get a spot in block E, in block D maybe...
wat a torture, if it's in block D or E, i will walk all the way from my block.. but block H, hmmm..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I've express my satisfactions through UTAR survey already. Not sure whether they have EYES and EARS on such matter. Hahaha...