Saturday, September 11, 2010

Study Week in UTAR May 2010

It doesn’t seem to be a study week. Since I do not need to go campus for the whole study week, I decided to wash two bags which I normally carry to campus.

Faded 3-years-old sling bag from Wild Channel (I love BROWN!). I bought it in 2007 during my trip to KL, forgotten, either from 1-Utama, The Curve or MidValley. I even used it as my shopping bag a.k.a handbag especially shopping or travelling elsewhere other than my hometown.

My father once complains: Wah so big ah you carry this bag along shopping??!! The bigger the better to stuff all my shopping goodies, camera, water bottle, receipts, coins, tissues and etc.

Lastly, my 5-years-old backpack from Fila. Bought in 2005 for RM 49.90 in my hometown, the only Fila outlet in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


It has so many compartments that I can store my notebook (with notebook sleeve) in it [I can’t afford to get myself a messenger bag for notebook XD].

There was once I went through airport security check, the security: Fila ni bag, mesti brand (branded). Yes indeed quite branded but wait till you see it physical looks…

There’s a hole spotted somewhere and I used my not-so-talented skill to sew the hole back. Do you think it’s a good brand?



The strap to adjust the length were torn last semester and my mum advised me to go for cobbler to get it fix. But still torn.


The bottom of this bag starts to show a sign.


Tough stains. Can’t wash it away.

2 comments:

karmun said...

hi,all the best in ur final.haha,i am utarian too last 3 month. but had already withdraw cuz will gonna to study abroad =].. good luck~

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks! All the best in your future too..