Monday, October 4, 2010

UTAR Opinion Poll with HOPELESS KFC Coupons!

I was quite disappointed when I received this letter...

My brother thought it was a love letter. But can you see closer my address? Especially Kota Kinabalu, Sabah? I was curious that time.

Even Pos Malaysia stamped "Rakyat didahulukan Pencapaian diutamakan" which is commonly a slogan for 1 Malaysia. Again, I was curious at that time.

Once I opened the letter, I was impressed and excited. I've participated UTAR opinion poll. As a result, a complimentary of 2 KFC coupons as token of appreciation was rewarded to me for don't-know-which-month-this-opinion-poll. And my brother said "Come, let's use it today for lunch later!"

But I came across a blogger, Lim Kah Yee (also a UTARian) and I found out it was like a misleading piece of paper. Well, to further details, click here. But I found out it was a coupons not voucher. So, I don't mind I can't deserve FREE MEALS from KFC. But but but but...till I read carefully the Terms & Conditions...

"Valid for all KFC outlets in Pen. M'sia except East Malaysia, Genting Highlands, KLIA & LCCT." Firstly, this letter was delivered to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia or to be exact EAST Malaysia. Secondly, the 1 Malaysia slogan was stamped on those lovely stamps. Lastly, these coupons is not applicable in EAST Malaysia.

Why would these KFC coupons which is not applicable in East Malaysia are delivered to East Malaysia? Is this what 1 Malaysia is defined in UTAR? Or is this to show that the management lack of Geography education?

Or am I a BLOODY FOOL?

Last but not least, thanks to UTAR for such reward and "award" towards me, myself and I. DISAPPOINTED!

4 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

Ouh! so that's your problem. You're staying at East Malaysia. Sigh. it's okay you know. cause right, it's not cheaper in anyways.. lolz..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Sigh...

wendyloo said...

i dun even get mine....

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Don't need to try harder next time. Is like a waste of my effort.