Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 1 & 2 in UTAR Oct 2010

Can't believe Week 2 was coming to an end. I seriously found out the subject I've taken for this short semester was rather boring during lecture. Not until when it came to Tutorial class, I was totally paying attentively to what my tutor was saying.

One more thing, I really don't understand what went wrong with UTAR staffs. Their working attitude was like I-want-to-spit-on-their-face.

Nothing much happen lately. Just that I couldn't resist myself eating Kacang Puteh. It's like so easy to get it in West Malaysia...


This one above, much better than Twisters or whatsoever Twisties.

Finally, I managed to get myself this one of a kind t-shirt from Graffi Tee...

It's clearly stated in the T-shirt. But for me, I'm not an Indian nor a Malay. I'm just an ordinary guy with heavily tanned skin complexion. Can't wait for the chance to wear this shirt around.

Tomorrow I'll be attending an expedition. A cycling trip I would rather say. Just hope everything goes smooth throughout my journey, Kampar > Tg. Tualang > Batu Gajah > Kampar.

2 comments:

Aggie said...

looking from afar from my blogger homepage I thought is mee goreng oh haha!!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yew mao gao cho?!! Hahahaha....