Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cycling Trip [Part 3]

Third part of my cycling trip, we entered Batu Gajah a.k.a. Elephant Rock. How did the name come from? It's here.


I thought the dome of the mosque is chrome in colour. Not until I found out...

It's GOLD!

We cycled around the town in the midst of looking for a place to eat...



I wondered why such parking system is not applicable in KK town? I'll continue to throw my parking fees.

Plaza doesn't feel grand.


We stopped and had our brunch...

Curry Mee.

Macam rojak.

From Right to Left [First three person]: Wai Meng, Kah Keong and Chin Seng.

From Left to Right: Rena, Yik Hoong and Chin Seng (AGAIN)

Mike and Christopher.

The place I had my brunch was not in the heart of Batu Gajah town according to my GPS.

Hybrid scooter (Electric-powered scooter) with special child seat attached.

Another passenger behind.

Three lives on a scooter. BRAVO!

I thought this fella selling Kacang Puteh but selling Kokokrunch, HoneyStars and other cereals food pula.

For the don't-know-how-many-times, Chin Seng need to get his bicycle fixed again before continue on our journey to Kellie's Castle. While waiting...

Antique.

Another moment while waiting Chin Seng get his bike fixed Again! the weather started to get hot and I need to prepare myself wearing sleeves.

Finally, we made out way to Kellie's Castle, about 5Km from Batu Gajah town. and the journey continued...

Busiest street.

They have Marry Brown franchise. But why Kampar doesn't have one?

Stopped in the middle of the road waiting for Captain SLOWs.

Cycling up and down the road making everyone tired to the maximum level. Somehow we manage to reached our next destination...

Can you spot Kellie's Castle?

Stay tuned for the next and last post of my cycling trip.

P.S.: This is a scheduled post.

8 comments:

Aggie said...

why the curry mee look so watery one??? I mean the soup base de.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

At first, everyone thought I ordered Curry Mee which I really did.

But turned out to be the Curry Mee that looked like Assam Laksa because they put mint leaves.

Yah I don't really like the soup. We've got no choice because too starving.

Albert said...

Nice cycling trip! Keep up the good work. Maybe come to Perlis some day (maybe not now la thanks to the floods)? haha

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

That's too far. LoL!

Need serious planning for every trip too. Hahaha...

zmah said...

Cantiklah gambar ....

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks zmah!

melmonica said...

Nice pics! Btw, what Samsung phone is that? So yeng leh. I currently own a Samsung Corby Pro. According to it, it has GPS but I can't seem to know how to use it T__T

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks melmonica! I'm using Samsung i900 Omnia.

I can't help you in your GPS because I'm not familiar with Samsung Corby Pro. Sorry...