Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cycling Trip to Tin Dredge Heritage, Bt. Gajah [Part 1]

Previously, I did mentioned that my cycling trip came across such place...

Warisan Kapal Korek (Tin Dredge Heritage).

6 November 2010, a group of 5 - Christopher, Kah Keong, Mike, Wai Meng and me had another cycling trip to this place.

The journey took about 1 hour and here we are...

Arrived before 9.00 a.m.

Everyone were wondering why in the world it's still not open? My GPS stated it opens at 8.30 a.m. daily.

The ticketing counter, displaying visiting hours and craps. Fancy faded word.

I thought I can buy a postcards as souvenir but HELL NO GIFT SHOPS!

While waiting for it to open...

Vain or vein?

Grumble~ (Can you spot how obvious was their complexion?)

A-must-not-miss photo of my exhausted body, bicycle and signboard.


Bicycle lineups Left to Right: Wai Meng's, mine, Kah Keong's, Christopher's and Mike's.

We even dialed (for-the-don't-know-how-many-toot-toot-times) the number stated on the signboard. But all we heard was the ~Rings~ inside the mini museum. No one answer the call. So fortunate enough, thanks to MalFreeMaps, please dial +6012-5171260 if you want to ~open-sesame~ this place. Else we'll be returning Kampar with papaya face.

We were greet by two dumbos and 1 rude Chinese guy. I'll try to get his picture and post it. Kah Keong paid the entrance fee for us while we parked our bicycles. RM 5.00 per person and the ticket turned out to be...

Official receipt. Cheapskate!

We began to explore around...




The first funny thing Mike did ~SWINGS~.

If only I have wide lens...

Left part of Kapal Korek. And I didn't expect someone to be sakai in this pic.


Right part of Kapal Korek.


I'll let few person ahead of me. I don't wanna voice out sad tune ~London Bridge is Falling Down~ LoL!

Stay tuned for next post. Don't want to overload this post with pictures. You don't want to end up your browser download this post slow manner right?

No comments: