Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 5 & 6 in UTAR Oct 2010

Nothing much happen in U. When it comes to Education, the only thing I'm not satisfied with when it every lecture has reached to an end, everyone approach to the front to sign for attendance...

CHAOTIC!!!

When it comes to Career Path...


I've got this door gift from one company during career fair in UTAR.

When it comes to Food...

RM 4.30 per box! It's tasted so "premium". Love it.

From pasar malam, keropok ubi kayu or I can say it's a home-made Pringles!

This tasted like fried onions and star anise (Google it to know what is star anise).

Tasteless YAM dish. RM 1.50 per plate.

When it comes to Entertainment...
Went to Ipoh Parade for movie + window shopping with my housemates, Chee Siong and Kim Seong.

NEVER watch SKYLINE! Pissed off. Just watch the trailer of it below will do...



And our trip to Ipoh wasn't that all. Bumped into Mr. Leong, my lecturer a lot of times. Surprisingly, we even watch the same movie...

But he's not alone.

Can you spot a lady sitting next to him?

Installed Tekken Resolute into my Samsung i900 Omnia.

Also installed Need For Speed Shift.

When it comes to Gifts...

Brother bought a pair of chopsticks from Malacca.

Some may think that I don't know how to read Chinese.

When it comes to Fashion...

:-0

I'm no longer afraid to have haircut in Kampar anymore (Thanks to LWM for telling me where in the world you get a perfect haircut for yourself). I just love to keep my hair short for RM 8.00. Cheap? Indeed!

No comments: