Friday, January 14, 2011

December 2010 Sem Break

December 2010 semester break has nearly come to an end. This is it...


My brother and I having brunch at Secret Recipe, KL Sentral.

Frosty Lemon Juice? Tasted weird like dish washing liquid.

Brother ordered Chocolate cheesecake.

While I ordered Chocolate Indulgence, heavenly chocolaticious.


Yes 4G, can anyone tell me how good it is?

This time smoking is allowed in aircraft?

Traveled to Kudat with family...

Antiques





My pair of Crocs were so hot under the scorching sun.

Back in Kota Kinabalu...

I wonder is it legal to modify / extend rear wheels of a scooter (Take a look at orange scooter) ?

How am I gonna explain to my daddy (lucky it wasn't my car)?

Optical illusion to trick traffic police eyes? 'D' can be '0' or vice versa.

That's it. Gonna board a plane to KL and train back to Kampar to pursue my final semester.

No comments: