Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UTAR Opinion Poll with HOPELESS KFC Coupons! [Part 2]

Mentioned earlier in this post. Here comes the second part of it when got two letters posted to my hometown during October 2010 short semester in UTAR...

I didn't know I participate for November 2010 poll.

From the two polls, I received coupons as token of "depreciation" from UTAR...

This time, I received not only hopeless KFC coupons but another 20% off Pizza Hut coupons. I found out Pizza Hut coupons worth to use BUT not until my two eye balls read this...

What pissed me off again was "VALID FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA" again. Why can't I enjoy this coupons in East Malaysia?

Hopeless KFC and Pizza Hut coupons!!! 1-Malaysia~ Anyway thanks for the stamps (my boring hobby: collecting stamps).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure can use only in Peninsula bcause East Malaysia ppl boh lui!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

If you were so daring enough to comment about the different status between Peninsular and East Malaysians,

Why don't you reveal your identity here to differentiate your status?

sizzler coupons said...

Informative post. KFC and Pizza Hut coupons!!!