Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 7 & 8 in UTAR Jan 2011

Pre-graduation photo session typically for Final Year Students went on. Candid shots of me during photo session...





Credits to UTAR staffs for pictures above.

This was the photo (Group 1 of Computer Engineering course May 2008 intake)selected for display for convocation. We were not given a photo of it by UTAR staff. Instead, we captured this image projected on wall. Also, get to choose our own background pictures for it.

And that's where my improved English came from, "Tea MEATING with president". I can't believe it!

Apart from that, PC Fair event was held during that week. I bought...


Keyboard protector that perfectly fits my notebook keyboard buttons. RM 12 gone for that.

Bought 500GB external hard disk by Buffalo. From RM 219 bargained to RM 210, thanks to Kah Keong for helping me negotiating.

2 comments:

sook beng said...

Congratulation boys!!!
Looking very smart and handsome, all of you..
Do drop by to say bye bye..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks for your early congratulation wish though we were not officially graduate yet. Hahaha...