Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 9 & 10 in UTAR Jan 2011

With four more weeks to go before my final exams begin. Time really flies.

I nearly forgotten that I've paid RM 10.00 to participate Volunteerism Run. I had no idea why I wanted this. But I just want to spice up my Uni Life with sweet memories before it comes to an end soon.

It's a Run not Cycle. Just hope I'll be free and energetic on that day (10 April 2011). It will be in an "isolated" place instead of Kampar town.

If I can't participate, at least I contributed RM 10 for charity and get my free T-shirt.

The map given to Kampung Baru Tronoh Mines.

Even receive a cash voucher upon signing up for this run.

They said 1 bicycle only for a parking bay but this is 3 bicycle in 2 bay!

UTAR guards couldn't even bother to take action! Only chit chat at a particular corner!

You can't imagine how it smells like...