Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farewell toTertiary Education

Another part of my life has come to a conclusion of a chapter. For the past three years, I've been pursuing my tertiary education. Here's out it went...

I was being offered by UTAR for Bachelor of Information Technology in Computer Engineering. 3 years degree course. Therefore left Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for Kampar, Perak on 15 May 2008. Click here.

This is the place where I stayed. Comparing this picture in year 2008 with today, it has changed a lot. Can't believe I've stayed here for the passed 3 years. Click here.

I cycled to campus. Even cycle for meal and entertainment with my housemates and course mates. And that's how I got a darker complexion. Click here.

Started to wear contact lenses because I don't feel like being nerdy person during lecture. Click here.

I had the worst nightmare ever the moment I had my FIRST haircut in Kampar. Click here.
Get to taste most of Malaysia's famous food in Kampar

Worst moments I had during my tertiary education, ASSIGNMENTS! There was this freaking assignment that I have no choice but to skip breakfast and lunch. Only as late as 3.00p.m., I can eat a horse up and off to bed around 4.00 p.m. Snoozed MAX!

"No time to eat, No time to sleep and No time to shit!"

I must thank to all my housemates and course mates for celebrating my birthdays. Click here, here and here.

Lastly, the most memorable experience during tertiary life...

Cycling trip! Or better known as Cycling Expedition! Click here, here and here.

These are part of the odds and ends, ups and downs, bits and bites. There's more actually but LAZY to mention in this post. 3 years...

Thanks guys! I have such a wonderful journey and life here in Kampar, Perak. Hope you guys have a successful future!

6 comments:

sook beng said...

I reminisce about my uni years after reading this entry of yours..
You had 3 wonderful years Adrian minus the assignment part (but u may miss it when u work)
Good luck in your future endeavors...
Hope u've got yourself a job...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks!

TzyyShan said...

congratz!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks! Congrats to you too!

Agnes said...

Wah, its already been 3 years yah tidak juga I perasan. Congratulations and best of luck in the future!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah, time flies. Thanks!